Do you WANT TO PARTNER and offer a one-time city walk, have Lori speak to your organization or work with her to build a walking initiative into your organization’s programming?
I have partnered with:
- The Alex Community Food Centre: FoodFit Alumni walk
- The Calgary Public Library: Created the multilingual Walk 150
- Centre for Newcomers: Created the multilingual Walk 150
- The Alberta Wilderness Association: Climb for Wilderness
- Fish Creek Provincial Park and Alberta Parks: Good Grief: Walking through grief and loss
- Alzheimer Association of Calgary
- Hospice Calgary
Get in touch in you have an idea! Check out my Walk 150 initiative in 2017, where I created a multilingual walking program with the Calgary Public Library and Centre for Newcomers to make Calgary Feel Like Home, one step at a time!