Work with Lori
Lori Beattie is Calgary’s urban hike queen, exploring the city on foot in search of big nature, hidden stairways, gardens, cafés, folk art, and murals. She presents to groups on the pleasure of taking a walk and is the host of CTV Morning Live Walks. Lori leads Calgarians on walks, Rocky Mountain hikes and snowshoe days with her company Fit Frog Adventures. Some might call it a walking addiction, a pedestrian passion. Lori (and her dog) would agree.
Do you WANT TO PARTNER and offer a one-time city walk, have Lori speak to your organization, or work with her to build a walking initiative into your organization’s programming? Have Lori present to your group!
- The Alex Community Food Centre: FoodFit Alumni walk
- The Calgary Public Library: Created the multilingual Walk 150
- Centre for Newcomers: Created the multilingual Walk 150
- The Alberta Wilderness Association: Climb for Wilderness
- Fish Creek Provincial Park and Alberta Parks: Good Grief: Walking through grief and loss
- Alzheimer Association of Calgary
- Hospice Calgary